Thursday, September 12, 2019

Short Music Quotes

We have the best collection of short music quotes available on the internet today.  Music Status for Whatsapp, New Music Status 2016, Best Music Status, Latest Music Status, New Music Quotes 2016, Latest Music Quotes, Best Music Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

I'm listening to music because I don't want to listen to you.

Music is good for your soul. So... Rock on!

My ears were getting bored, so I decided to make them happy.

What? I can't hear you, my headphones on so you have to type louder.

I would rather listen to someone other than me sing and that does not include you.

I'm listening to a magical device that is singing to me.

Without music life would be a mistake.

No matter what you're going through, no matter how you feel, music always helps.

Music and sleep are the two most common ways to escape from everything.

Restarting The Whole Song Because U Missed Your Favorite Line.. :P

music-status-quotes

No matter how bad you sing, sing for her.. she'll smile :)

Sometimes it feels like music is my only friend.

When I listen to old songs, the memories hit me.

When you're happy.. You enjoy the music.. When you're sad.. You understand the lyrics ..

Sometimes music make us realize us how much we love that person :)

All it takes in 1 song to bring back 1000 memories.

Sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world :-))

Must Read– > Short status for whatsapp
I hate when I have to Pause my Music everytime someone Talks to me :/

Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.

Sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.

Music always put me in a good mood when nobody else can..

[post_ad]
I'm tuned in to a tune.

MP3ing it.

My room is alive with the sound of music.

Don't interupt me when I'm listening to my music.

Best Music Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

I'm consuming some loud music.

Music is the one thing that never betrays me.

Music is my best friend.

Cranking the music up and blowing my eardrums out.

Music is my life... So let me enjoy it.

Tuning out the world...

Listening to the sweet sound of music.

Must Read– > 86 New and Latest WhatsApp Status
Music is the essence of life.

I'd rather listen to my music than to you.

Listening to some tunes..

Why do they sing? So I don't have to!

Druming on my eardrums.

Rocking and rolling.

Jamming to some jams...

I'm tuning you out and turning up my music.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you, my stereo is on full blast.

Can't hear you! Listening to music!

Listening to something more interesting than you.

Music has carried me away from the computer.

Latest Music Quotes

Music makes the world go round.

I'm turning you down and I'm turning up the music.

If it's too loud, you're too old!

Listening to something more pleasant than you.

Listening to the sweet sound of music.

Don’t forget to Share it with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and Twitter, And if you like the article, New Music Status 2016 and you may even Subscribe for New post, to get directly in your mail inbox.

http://www.folkd.com/q5/captions+Cute
https://noortje-design.blogspot.com/2019/09/merry-christmas.html
https://noortje-design.blogspot.com/2019/09/noor-design-scrp-challenge-20.html

This Is The Newest Post