Entertainment apps for iphone Here are the go to apps I use to watch video on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. I don’t keep as many on here as I do on the iPad Air 2, but there are must have apps in this list. You can also check Best Apps For Business
DirecTV – I can watch live TV on my iPhone using my DirecTV subscription. I don’t get all of my channels, but there are enough great options.
WatchESPN – Finally I can use DirecTV to login to WatchESPN to see sports events and Sports Center on the go.
NFL Mobile – With my Verizon iPhone 6s I can watch the Sunday Night, Monday Night and Thursday Night Football games live on the iPhone.
WatchESPN – Finally I can use DirecTV to login to WatchESPN to see sports events and Sports Center on the go.
NFL Mobile – With my Verizon iPhone 6s I can watch the Sunday Night, Monday Night and Thursday Night Football games live on the iPhone.
Remote – The fastest way to control the Apple TV from the iPhone. Makes selection, searching and entering passwords very easy.
Netflix – How else can I keep up on Narcos and binge watch too many TV shows on my iPhone for $8 a month?
ESPN – I use this app to track teams, which lately simply lets me see how the Miami Dolphins are losing before my coworkers mention it.
NFL Sunday Ticket – I am constantly busy on Sunday, no matter how I plan it, so I rely on NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the Miami Dolphins on my iPhone 6s.
[post_ad]
Xbox One SmartGlass – With this app I can connect to my Xbox to change the game I am playing, enter in text and see and respond to messages without leaving a game.
Yahoo Fantasy – You can use this app to track almost any thing you need to stay on top of your fantasy sports team.
Hulu – If you don’t want to pay for cable, this is one of the easiest ways to keep up on the latest shows without buying a bunch of season passes in iTunes.
HBO Go – Watch HBO on your iPhone using your cable login, or use HBO Now to watch with a subscription direct to HBO. Access new shows and the full library of HBO Shows, plus current movies.
YouTube – The YouTube app is the fastest way to watch YouTube videos on your iPhone and a great way to subscribe to channels you like.
Amazon Instant Video – Amazon Prime members can use this to watch free streaming video on the iPhone including movies and TV shows without an additional subscription. You can also check Top 6 gaming aaps
Don’t forget to Share it with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and Twitter, And if you like the article Best iphone entertainment apps free download and you may even Subscribe for New post, to get directly in your mail inbox.
Tags:
Iphone Apps
