I use these iPhone photography apps to make my photos look better, connect to my camera and share photos and videos. I use iCloud Photo Library to back up my photos, but if you don’t you should check out Flickr or Google Photos. Best iphone photography editing apps
YouTube Capture – – Record videos quickly and upload to YouTube in a snap. Perfect for content creators.
Camera+ – A handy app that can perform magical automatic fixes for photos that need better lighting with one touch.
Instagram – Fun place to explore photos and share photos. 3D Touch makes browsing in the Explore mode easier than ever.
PlayMemories Mobile – I use this app to connect to my Sony RX 100 III and transfer photos to the iPhone for editing and sharing.
Pixelmator – My favorite desktop photo editor is now on iPhone allowing me to quickly fix up and edit photos.
iMovie – I often shoot review videos on the iPhone 6s and I can use iMovie to edit the 4K video I shoot and then choose to upload in 4K or in 1080P.
TouchReTouch – This app performs miracles when you need to restore an old photo that has cracks, creases and damage. Simply amazing.
Darkroom – This is another photo editing app that I enjoy using on the iPhone 6s. One thing I like is that there are sliders on one screen to adjust multiple options so I can easily adjust one and then the next.
Afterlight – Powerful photo editing tool with filters, lots of control and the option to tap to see the original and let go to see your current edits for easy before and after editing.
Layout – A simple tool from Instagram to combine photos into a collage on the iPhone to share on Instagram or another service.
