Images of Happy Valentines Day

The Best Social media and fitness apps for Iphone user

Best iPhone Apps for Health and fitness


RunKeeper – I’ve shifted a lot of my workouts to the Apple Watch’s built-in tracker, but when I want more detail, the Runkeeper app is a solid tool that can help you track your fitness goals.
 
Fitnet – I just started testing Fitnet. The free iPhone app offers up short focused workouts based on your goals and includes an Apple Watch app and complications.
 
Activity – This app installs automatically once you connect an Apple Watch. It is an easy way to see how often I hit movement and workout goals. It can motivate or shame me into doing a better job.
 
iphone+health+app+and+fitbit
 Sleep Cycle – This app uses your iPhone to monitor your sleep and then it will wake you up at the best time based on your sleep patterns. [post_ad]

FacebookI honestly go back and forth between uninstalling and installing the Facebook app because there are times I don’t want the distraction of Facebook in my hand. I always leave notifications off. You can also check  how to quickly download a video from Facebook

Best Social media and fitness apps for Iphone user

 
iphone+social+media+manager
 
Facebook Messenger – This app is the way that I keep in touch with many friends, and it is a must have on the iPhone 6s.
 
Snapchat – I don’t snap a lot, but I enjoy using the fun new Snapchat Lenses to change the look with fun augmented reality filters. You can also check How to Use Snapchat Lens
 
Untappd – This is a social network for beer lovers that can help you find new beers to try and enjoy.

Don’t forget to Share it with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and Twitter, And if you like the article The Best Social media and fitness apps for Iphone user and you may even Subscribe for New post, to get directly in your mail inbox.
Previous Post Next Post